Frequently asked questions
- 1How do I apply the DL positioning device to my machine?
We can use various methods; the first is the use of two jacks on the two sides first front then rear with a height of about 70 cm, or a bridge with two free columns, or pantograph bridge.
- 2What do I do with liquids?
The rotation can be performed safely up to an inclination of approximately 85° in both directions of rotation.
- 3What do I do if the car is completely damaged?
It is possible to apply a test bench to the Positioner DL 40, probably already in your possession, fixing the vehicle on the car lift.
- 4What can I do if I am unable to anchor with the supplied bracket?
Four universal brackets are supplied to be applied as a first fixing on the wheel hubs, eventually the DL40 Positioner can be fixed at any point of the body as long as the two rings are parallel. It is also possible to create custom brackets.
- 5What is the difference between each model?
The models differ according to the range that the DL Positioning device can support.
- DL40 maximum capacity 4000 kg
- DL50 maximum capacity 5000 kg
- DL60 maximum capacity 6000 kg
- DL80 maximum capacity 8000 kg
- DL120 maximum capacity 12000 kg
- 6Where can I use the DL Positioning device?
The DL Positioning device can be used in any work environment, such as:
- mechanical workshops
- construction of silos
- construction of platforms for trailers
- assembly of components
- heavy carpentry
- maintenance of any object
- 7Can the DL Positioning device be customized?
The DL Positioner can be customized according to the needs of the final customer according to the work to be performed.